The CibraMix fertilizer line brings micronutrients incorporated into phosphorus (P) granules to provide a more balanced nutrition for the entire crop. Its balanced formulations ensure greater agronomic efficiency and better distribution during application, for good planting yield. The combination of different nutrients is able to meet the deficiencies and/or needs of each culture in a personalized way.
In addition to having high solubility, CibraMix fertilizer also offers greater flexibility to the farmer, allowing a series of NPK formulations to adjust the nutritional demand of plants in an individualized way and, in this way, to meet the most diverse crops.
This fertilizer even has low granule segregation, ensuring greater fluidity and uniform application, with fewer stops for cleaning and maintenance of implements, promoting greater chemical balance in the soil.
CibraMix can be applied as a fertilizer in the planting furrow or in coverage, bringing a positive return on the investment in fertilization. CibraMix is indicated for the most diverse crops that demand a complete and balanced nutrition, composed of macro and micronutrients.
Type of use
Crops that need complete nutrition of macro and micronutrients.
Application by covering or in the planting furrow.
- Allows better distribution of nutrients at planting
- CibraMix fertilizer is more fluid in application
- Less need for downtime for cleaning and maintenance of implements
- Assurance that all plants receive good micronutrient nutrition
- Security in investing in a balanced source of nutrition (it works and has a good application)
- Security in having a good yield in planting by investing in nobler fertilizer
- Better nourished crop with greater productive potential
- Fertilizer has good availability of various nutrients (macro and micronutrients) required by crops
- It has micronutrients incorporated in Super Simple Phosphate (SSP) ensuring uniform application and well-nourished crop.
- Guarantee of a more uniform casting application as there is no mixture of granules, ensuring greater fluidity in the application
- Regarding the operational, it needs fewer stops for cleaning and maintenance of the implements, causing a better adjustment
- Decrease in additional operations to provide micronutrients
- Nutrition for high productivity across the farm
- Positive return on investment in nutrition
Mixture of premium granules, resulting in better granulometric quality.
- Sugar cane
Types of packaging
Bags of 50 Kg or Big Bag.
The ideal storage conditions should be highlighted:
- Closed place to protect CibraMix fertilizer from bad weather (soil, rain and fog) and especially direct sunlight.
- Environment protected from moisture, which can cause agglomerations and dust, impairing spreading capabilities.
- Open storage should be avoided. If there is no alternative, the place must be well drained and the packages must be placed on pallets or pallets (thermal protection).
- Cover the piles with heavy-duty plastic wrap or tarp to withstand adverse weather.
- Carry out the lashing with a strong rope.
- Use pallets on top of the pile and white plastic films to avoid temperatures exceeding 32°C (50°C) for fertilizers based on ammonium nitrate, avoiding thermocycling with expansion and contraction of the granules until they rupture, generating dust.
How to transport the goods
The forklift must be suitable for the load to be moved. When moving Big Bags suspended by the forklift forks, there is a danger of the forklift becoming unstable. The container should be placed close to the forklift tower and as low as possible, with the tower tilted back slightly.
Make sure the Big Bag body is not damaged by the forklift wheels. The load must not restrict the operator’s view. Big Bags must not be dragged. The forklift must come to a complete stop before the Big Bag is raised or lowered.
Health and safety
- It is essential that people directly involved in handling products, Big Bags or Sacarias use the respective personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the activity and product to be handled.
- Unsuitable for human and animal consumption.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Stacking a maximum of 3 big bags in height, always respect the height limit of the stacks. If the batteries are above the ideal limit, they run the risk of becoming unstable and collapsing, which can cause accidents, in addition to impairing the quality of the products.
The Cibrativ fertilizer must be placed on a well-drained surface, with a firm base, if possible on pallets and with a distance of 1 meter from the walls of the shed. The use of a mechanical arm coupled to tractors or motorized forklifts is recommended as preferred for unloading packages and forming loads, both for big bags and for pallets with sacks.
The pile must not tilt. If this happens, immediate storage is necessary, preferably mechanically, with the utmost attention to the possibility of the packaging(s) collapsing and the risk of accidents.
The pile must be protected with canvas, fixing it well around the packaging.
In the event of an accident with the product
Seek medical attention in case of ingestion or any adverse reaction.
Indicated on the label next to the guarantees, provided that the indicated storage conditions are observed.