Urea fertilizer is one of the most consumed nitrogen fertilizers in the world. Its composition has 46% nitrogen in the amide form. Excellent for fertilization of different crops.
Excellent for application in corn, beans, wheat and oat crops.
Available in two versions, granulated and prill.
When to use urea in plants? It is recommended to always apply urea before the rain or before planning irrigation.
Type of use
Urea supplies the nitrogen needs of crops.
The ideal condition for urea application would be with good forecast of rain in the next hours or buried.
Apply urea fertilizer in top dressing or planting furrow.
- Product with a high concentration of nitrogen, used in its pure form
- Agricultural urea helps growers to increase soil fertility
- Urea is a fertilizer that has a positive effect on crop development
White colored granules.
- Sugar cane
Types of packaging
Bags of 50 Kg or Big Bag
The ideal storage conditions should be highlighted:
- Closed place to protect the product from bad weather (soil, rain and fog) and especially direct sunlight.
- Environment protected from moisture, which can cause agglomerations and dust, impairing spreading capabilities.
How to transport the goods
The forklift must be suitable for the load transported. To avoid the forklift becoming unstable when suspending big bags, accommodate two handles on which fork.
To adjust the handles, make sure the forklift is off. After the manual accommodation of the handles, the employee must move away before lifting the big bag.
During handling, the big bag must be lifted as little as possible to avoid rubbing against the floor or other parts of the forklift and to not restrict the operator’s view.
The big bag must be accommodated without human intervention when removing the handles. The removal should only happen with the forklift in reverse or with the help of an employee.
Important: never make manual interventions in the accommodation with the forklift in motion.
Health and safety
- It is essential that people directly involved in handling products, big bags or sacks use the respective personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the activity and product to be handled.
- Unsuitable for human and animal consumption.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Stacking a maximum of 3 big bags in height, always respect the height limit of the stacks. If the piles are above the ideal limit, they run the risk of becoming unstable and collapsing, which can cause accidents, in addition to impairing the quality of the fertilizer.
Urea sacks must be on a well-drained surface, with a firm base, if possible on pallets and with a distance of 1 meter from the walls of the shed. The use of a mechanical arm coupled to tractors or motorized forklifts is recommended as preferred for unloading packages and forming loads, both for big bags and for pallets with sacks.
The pile must not tilt. If this happens, immediate storage is necessary, preferably mechanically, with the utmost attention to the possibility of the packaging(s) collapsing and the risk of accidents.
The pile must be protected with canvas, fixing it well around the packaging.
In the event of an accident with the product
Seek medical attention in case of ingestion or any adverse reaction.
Indicated on the label next to the guarantees, provided that the indicated storage conditions are observed.