FosCibra provides 7 nutrients for plant nutrition in a single granule. This high efficiency phosphate fertilizer contains high levels of phosphorus, calcium, sulfur and micronutrients incorporated in super single phosphate (SSP) granules to nourish the entire crop according to the needs indicated in soil analyses.
Its formulations have highly soluble phosphorus in water and allow for application by casting or in the planting furrow, with rapid availability to the plant, in a uniform manner and with less segregation. In addition, this fertilizer has excellent physical quality and its anti-dusting technology promotes dust suppression during handling.
The FosCibra line brings different concentrations of nutrients to promptly provide the necessary nutrition for the plant, with excellent operational performance. Its formulations provide farmers with greater flexibility to meet the needs of each crop individually. This phosphate fertilizer is mainly used in soybean, corn, beans, cotton and coffee crops.
FosCibra fertilizer has less need for additional operations to supply micronutrients, since the elements are already associated in its composition. Exclusive formulations ensure balanced nutrition, providing essential nutrients for healthy and more productive crops.
Type of use
Depending on the needs of each crop or plot.
According to the needs indicated in the soil analyses.
Casting application and in the planting furrow.
- All crop plants will receive more complete nutrition (due to micronutrients)
- Higher return on investment in micronutrients
- Greater security in investing in computers
- No need for micro fertilization in another mechanized operation
- Greater productive potential of the crop
- Uniform distribution of Phosphorus (P), Calcium (Ca) and Micronutrients in the same granule with uniform granulometry
- Improves the rooting of crops
Super Simple Phosphate (SSP) gray colored granules. Premium product, with a maximum of 2% fines/powder.
Types of packaging
Big Bag or Granel
The ideal storage conditions should be highlighted:
- Closed place to protect the FosCibra fertilizer from bad weather (soil, rain and fog) and especially direct sunlight.
- Environment protected from moisture, which can cause agglomerations and dust, impairing spreading capabilities.
- Open storage should be avoided. If there is no alternative, the place must be well drained and the packages must be placed on pallets or pallets (thermal protection).
- Cover the piles with heavy-duty plastic wrap or tarp to withstand adverse weather.
- Carry out the lashing with a strong rope.
- Use pallets on top of the pile and white plastic films to avoid temperatures exceeding 32°C (50°C) for fertilizers based on ammonium nitrate, avoiding thermocycling with expansion and contraction of the granules until they rupture, generating dust.
How to transport the goods
The forklift must be suitable for the load to be moved. When moving Big Bags suspended by the forklift forks, there is a danger of the forklift becoming unstable. The container should be placed close to the forklift tower and as low as possible, with the tower tilted back slightly.
Make sure the Big Bag body is not damaged by the forklift wheels. The load must not restrict the operator’s view. Big Bags must not be dragged. The forklift must come to a complete stop before the Big Bag is raised or lowered.
Health and safety
- It is essential that people directly involved in handling products, Big Bags or Sacarias use the respective personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the activity and product to be handled.
- Unsuitable for human and animal consumption.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Stacking a maximum of 3 big bags in height, always respect the height limit of the stacks. If the batteries are above the ideal limit, they run the risk of becoming unstable and collapsing, which can cause accidents, in addition to impairing the quality of the products.
FosCibra fertilizer must be placed on a well-drained surface, with a firm base, if possible on pallets and at a distance of 1 meter from the walls of the shed. The use of a mechanical arm coupled to tractors or motorized forklifts is recommended as preferred for unloading packages and forming loads, both for big bags and for pallets with sacks.
The pile must not tilt. If this happens, immediate storage is necessary, preferably mechanically, with the utmost attention to the possibility of the packaging(s) collapsing and the risk of accidents.
The pile must be protected with canvas, fixing it well around the packaging.
In the event of an accident with the product
Seek medical attention in case of ingestion or any adverse reaction.
Indicated on the label next to the guarantees, provided that the indicated storage conditions are observed.