Cibrativ is a natural phosphate fertilizer of sedimentary origin, allowed for use in organic agriculture.
Its formula with natural phosphate has high density and high levels of phosphorus and calcium to provide complete and balanced nutrition for the plant, with corrective fertilization.
As it is a low-cost phosphate fertilizer, it is one of the most cost-effective agricultural products for farmers, optimizing fertilizer costs. In addition, it can be stored for a long time without the risk of caking.
Due to its characteristics, Cibrativ releases nutrients gradually, allowing nutrition throughout the growing cycle. It is an excellent option for phosphate fertilization with an excellent cost-benefit ratio for the most diverse crops and soil types.
This phosphate fertilizer is easy to apply and has a yield equivalent to soluble phosphates when comparing long-term effects. It is suitable for coffee, soybean, corn, grape, citrus, mango, apple and pasture crops.
Type of use
According to site soil analysis interpretations.
Ideal for acidic soils. Use in long cycle crops. Short cycle crops:
– Fix (cast/embedded)
– Maintenance – average phosphorus level
- Gradual release and residual effect of phosphorus
- Less phosphorus fixation by the soil
- Excellent value for money
Product with high concentration of nutrients, Sandy texture = mixtures with sources P soluble in H2O.
Types of packaging
Bags of 50 Kg, Big Bag or Bulk.
The ideal storage conditions should be highlighted:
- Closed place to protect Cibrativ fertilizer from bad weather (soil, rain and fog) and especially direct sunlight.
- Environment protected from moisture, which can cause agglomerations and dust, impairing spreading capabilities.
- Open storage should be avoided. If there is no alternative, the place must be well drained and the packages must be placed on pallets or pallets (thermal protection).
- Cover the piles with heavy-duty plastic wrap or tarp to withstand adverse weather.
- Carry out the lashing with a strong rope.
- Use pallets on top of the pile and white plastic films to avoid temperatures exceeding 32°C (50°C) for fertilizers based on ammonium nitrate, avoiding thermocycling with expansion and contraction of the granules until they rupture, generating dust.
How to transport the goods
The forklift must be suitable for the load transported. To avoid the forklift becoming unstable when suspending big bags, accommodate two handles on which fork.
To adjust the handles, make sure the forklift is off. After the manual accommodation of the handles, the employee must move away before lifting the big bag.
During handling, the big bag must be lifted as little as possible to avoid rubbing against the floor or other parts of the forklift and to not restrict the operator’s view.
The big bag must be accommodated without human intervention when removing the handles. The removal should only happen with the forklift in reverse or with the help of an employee.
Important: never make manual interventions in the accommodation with the forklift in motion.
Health and safety
- It is essential that people directly involved in handling products, Big Bags or Sacarias use the respective personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the activity and product to be handled.
- Unsuitable for human and animal consumption.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Stacking a maximum of 3 big bags in height, always respect the height limit of the stacks. If the batteries are above the ideal limit, they run the risk of becoming unstable and collapsing, which can cause accidents, in addition to impairing the quality of the products.
The Cibrativ fertilizer must be placed on a well-drained surface, with a firm base, if possible on pallets and with a distance of 1 meter from the walls of the shed. The use of a mechanical arm coupled to tractors or motorized forklifts is recommended as preferred for unloading packages and forming loads, both for big bags and for pallets with sacks.
The pile must not tilt. If this happens, immediate storage is necessary, preferably mechanically, with the utmost attention to the possibility of the packaging(s) collapsing and the risk of accidents.
The pile must be protected with canvas, fixing it well around the packaging.
In the event of an accident with the product
Seek medical attention in case of ingestion or any adverse reaction.
Indicated on the label next to the guarantees, provided that the indicated storage conditions are observed.