Granubor is a premium fertilizer, a source of boron (B), characterized by being a fully soluble sodium tetraborate pentahydrate – Na2B4O7.5H2O – guarantee of 15% of B.
Granubor is a fertilizer derived from the extraction of borax and refined using only physical means: crushing, steam, water, crystallization, drying, and compression. The product contains 15% boron with an average particle size of 2.8 mm, which makes it compatible with most fertilizers. It has low hygroscopicity, high hardness of granules, and no contaminants and impurities. Granubor is the result of advancing the research process and a renewed sense of market needs. The fertilizer is obtained from a high-purity rock undergoing a refinement process, ensuring the elimination of impurities and maximizing the absorption by plants.
Type of use
Recommended for crop fertilization with applications to the soil, aiming at supplying the nutrient boron (B). Use according to the needs indicated in soil analyses and nutritional diagnosis of the crops.
Source of boron (B), effective as a directly applied fertilizer or a component of blends in compound fertilizers.
Granubor, since it is obtained from a high-purity source and is a refined fertilizer, offers more boron (B) per application than unrefined boron fertilizers that do not dissolve completely.
- Gradual and total release of boron (B) – ensuring continuous supply to the crops, according to the demands of the phenological phase.
- Granubor provides a guaranteed dose of water-soluble boron (B), being fully available to plants.
- The product is free of contaminants and heavy metals, natural, and extremely pure.
- Granubor provides farmers with greater returns on investment than any other mineral source of boron (B).
- Results of extensive research with scientific rigor applied in different crops and types of soils prove the agronomic superiority of Granubor compared to other sources of boron (B) on the market, with considerable increases in productivity and quality of the harvested products.
Solid, crystalline, white, odorless.
- Palm Oil
Types of packaging
The ideal storage conditions should be highlighted:
- Keep in an enclosed space to protect the product from the weather (ground, rain, and fog) and especially direct sunlight.
- Choose an environment protected from moisture to avoid agglomerations and dust that can impair spreading capabilities.
- Avoid open storage. If there is no alternative, the location must be well drained and the packages placed on platforms or pallets for thermal protection.
- Cover piles with heavy-duty plastic wrap or tarp to withstand adverse weather.
- Tie it off with a strong rope.
- Use pallets at the top of the pile and white plastic films to avoid temperatures exceeding 32°C (50 oC) for fertilizers based on ammonium nitrate, avoiding thermocycling with expansion and contraction of the granules until they rupture, generating dust.
How to transport the goods
The forklift must be suitable for the load transported. To avoid the forklift becoming unstable when suspending big bags, accommodate two handles on which fork.
To adjust the handles, make sure the forklift is off. After the manual accommodation of the handles, the employee must move away before lifting the big bag.
The big bag must raise as little as possible during handling to avoid restricting the operator’s view and rubbing against the floor or parts of the forklift.
The big bag must be accommodated without human intervention when removing the handles. The removal should only happen with the forklift in reverse or with the help of an employee.
Important: never make manual interventions with the forklift in motion.
Health and safety
- People directly involved in handling products or big bags must use the personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the activity.
- Unsuitable for human and animal consumption.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of reach of children and animals.
Stacking a maximum of 3 big bags in height, always respect the height limit of the stacks. If the batteries are above the ideal limit, the risk of becoming unstable and collapsing can cause accidents, in addition to impairing the quality of the products.
Granubor big bags must be placed on a well-drained surface with a firm base, ideally on pallets with a 1-meter distance from the walls.
Recommended to use a mechanical arm coupled to tractors or motorized forklifts to load or unload big bags and pallets with sacks.
The pile must not tilt. Immediate storage is required if it happens, preferably mechanized, paying close attention to the possibility of packaging collapsing and the risk of accidents.
The pile must be protected with canvas, fixing it well around the packaging.
In the event of an accident with the product
Seek medical attention in case of ingestion or any adverse reaction.
Indicated on the label next to the guarantees, provided that the recommended storage conditions are observed.