Diammonium Phosphate or DAP has high efficiency to ensure balanced nutrition for the crop. Its formula provides the necessary amount of phosphorus (P) and nitrogen (N) for the stable growth of the crop.
This phosphate-based fertilizer has high nutritional value and excellent performance in application, moreover, it is suitable for various types of agricultural crops, such as corn, wheat, oats, sunflower, potato, soybeans and rye, for example.
DAP ensures proper root development of the plant, ensuring healthy growth for crops. Easy to handle, this phosphate fertilizer offers this nutrient necessary to supply the nutritional deficiency of the plant and soils poor in phosphorus (P).
Type of use
Diammonium phosphate (DAP) is used in crops that require rapid absorption of phosphorus and nitrogen. These nutrients are vital for rapid germination and early development of crops.
Casting and or furrow application during sowing.
- Homogeneous distribution
- DAP (Diammonium Phosphate) helps in the development of the initial root system of crops
Fertilizer with high concentration of nutrients, used in its pure form, coloring can be light or dark brown.
- Sugar cane
Types of packaging
Bags of 50 Kg, Big Bag or Bulk
The ideal storage conditions should be highlighted:
- Closed place to protect the DAP fertilizer from bad weather (soil, rain and fog) and especially direct sunlight.
- Environment protected from moisture, which can cause agglomerations and dust, impairing spreading capabilities.
- Open storage should be avoided. If there is no alternative, the place must be well drained and the packages must be placed on pallets or pallets (thermal protection).
- Cover the piles with heavy-duty plastic wrap or tarp to withstand adverse weather.
- Carry out the lashing with a strong rope.
- Use pallets on top of the stack and white plastic films to avoid temperatures exceeding 32°C (50°C) as much as possible.
How to transport the goods
The forklift must be suitable for the load to be moved. When moving Big Bags suspended by the forklift forks, there is a danger of the forklift becoming unstable. The container should be placed close to the forklift tower and as low as possible, with the tower tilted back slightly.
Make sure the Big Bag body is not damaged by the forklift wheels. The load must not restrict the operator’s view. Big Bags must not be dragged. The forklift must come to a complete stop before the Big Bag is raised or lowered.
Health and safety
- It is essential that people directly involved in handling products, big bags or sacks use the respective personal protective equipment (PPE) appropriate to the activity and product to be handled.
- Unsuitable for human and animal consumption.
- Avoid inhalation and contact with eyes and skin.
- Keep out of the reach of children and animals.
Stacking a maximum of 3 Big-bags in height, always respect the height limit of the stacks. If the batteries are above the ideal limit, they run the risk of becoming unstable and collapsing, which can cause accidents, in addition to impairing the quality of the products.
The Diammonium Phosphate fertilizer must be stored on a well-drained surface, with a firm base, if possible on pallets and with a distance of 1 meter from the walls of the shed. The use of a mechanical arm coupled to tractors or motorized forklifts is recommended as preferred for unloading packages and forming loads, both for big bags and for pallets with sacks.
The pile must not tilt. If this happens, immediate storage is necessary, preferably mechanically, with the utmost attention to the possibility of the packaging(s) collapsing and the risk of accidents.
The pile must be protected with canvas, fixing it well around the packaging.
In the event of an accident with the product
Seek medical attention in case of ingestion or any adverse reaction.
Indicated on the label next to the guarantees, provided that the indicated storage conditions are observed.